Do You Like Waffles!?! Do You Like Waffles!?!

o my...

This is the most scary thing i have ever seen in my entire life. but i cant stop laugh/cry.

Madness Restitution Prev. Madness Restitution Prev.

good i guess

According to me the music did not fit, nothing new really. Its the same Backgrounds from Madness Inundation but i guess everyone has to start somewhere, goodluck.

Atgod88 responds:

Yeah, I don't really have any talent to make my own stuff, there are three ideas I have and hopefully when I finally stop being lazy I will try to make the one that is original.

Madness Capitation II Madness Capitation II

Pretty good!

Well, sadly i didnt find any scene without a bug, but i did see the fucking improvement dude, woah, ur fucking getting better! great work, was long, but i didn't found anything new actually, mostly just killing. from watching the last scene i do look forward to captation 3.

Cupboard Head Jebus Cupboard Head Jebus

No Story

What's the story? i didnt get a shit, jebus killing dead jebus? tweened feets, i guess you are really improving, though im not sure if this is even a movie, the animation was imrpoved from ur last ones. congratz on the improvement.

Oh and, missing Play button. lolk.

fireexit responds:

i know LOL =D

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Just plain originality.

i fucking loved the blender, though this seemed diffirent from mc6.5, smoother somehow. great fucking work krinkels. though you lied to me u bastard, u said this was gonna be non-canon.

I can/can´t open the door I can/can´t open the door

Entertaining

holy crap, that's really awesome for a first movie, not many people were that good at the start, great animation, and funny.
keep up tha good work.

Madness Infected Madness Infected

I just love it

i like like it! i dont know why i like it so much, i think its amazing, and the was you do it, this is a good way to start a serie or something. keep up the great work!!

How To Madness Tutorial How To Madness Tutorial

well...

you didn't really teached me anything about animating, just how to draw a madness guy that i dont even think exists, the body is too thick, shoose are too round and fat, head is too round, the plus face is too plus likely. also most of the guns (70 %) is not madness, madness is black, gray and white mostly, and there is sprites that is easier and better to use.
and btw, i dont think you drawed that hand, there is already one that looks just like that, you can even see a bit of a gun under the hand. next time, try to show us how to animate by macromedia or something, frame by frame, layers, movement, shooting, stabbing and jumping.

Happy Birthday KingApple Happy Birthday KingApple

Awesome

That's Amazing, i really liked it, its short but the dancing was awesome! keep up the good work dude, and the music was also awesome. you just animate the madness amazing!

DIMB responds:

thanks dude :D

Clatform b-day celebrate Clatform b-day celebrate

Cool

Awesome. but is that english they're speaking? anywai keep up the good work. and maby you should add english lyrics.

Clatform responds: