All 34 art Reviews

Nice Fire Nice Fire

Let the Madness Consume You Let the Madness Consume You

rhunyc

rhunyc, holy fuck man, this is fucking amazing! fucking best piece of art i've ever seen! you should be proud, u are made to do these artworks. this is amazing! i fucking hope u will make more of these awesome artworks. just cant believe this! you have all of the characters in the artwork too, damn rhunyc, this is just fucking amazing!

God i wish there was a 7/5

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks man I appreciate the overly generous comment...

I don't believe it's that great, but I appreciate that you think so. :)

Thank you.

Madness Day 2010 Madness Day 2010

dude this is just,

this is just too god damn amazing dude, ur a fucking amazing artist.

negative madness negative madness

epic art

this is just fucking amazing dude, the best art work that u've made, really enjoy it. keep up the amazing art work.

BackIntoTheFuture responds:

thats maybe one of my best arts at the comp but i realy cant draw with any mouse or tablet
if you see me with pencil, i am drawing amazing with pencil lol
and thanks C:

Energy! Energy!

holy shit

that's fucking amazing!!! so god dam epic! u made it really amazing clatform! the rain looks so realistic, and the fog and all! great art work dude! great art work.

Clatform responds:

dank yoh.

Angel of Mercy Angel of Mercy

angel indeed

there are no words to say about this, this is, clearly one of ur best arts, u did everything so epic, the wings, Mask, feets, body, this is so awesome, keep up the epic amazing work dude.

62810 62810

fucking awesome

that is fucking amazing, great art looks amazing, keep up the great work your fucking awesome at drawing!!

Rhunyc responds:

lol thanks a ton dude, I appreciate that. :)

2010 Madness Collab 2010 Madness Collab

Pretty good

hey that looks awesome, but what's happened to his head? is it like flying away? great art, keep up the great work,

Kinsei responds:

his head..... good question... and to be honest, I have no clue. Its for madness day and I guess I never though of their heads being attached for some reason. Eh I still think it's a over all good pic.

fireexit madness animation fireexit madness animation

well...

all that you made was the name, i bet you used madness combat 9 scene creator, because you cant draw exactly like krinkels work in GIMP. and the shooting hand, has a pointing finger? why... and the recoil handis too far away, and the thumb side, the hand there is wierd... why cant people just do their own stuff!?

fireexit good & evil fireexit good & evil

its not really art.

that isn't really hard to do, you made no details, and it looks like he's got a butt. sorry but 0.