Do You Like Waffles!?! Do You Like Waffles!?!

o my...

This is the most scary thing i have ever seen in my entire life. but i cant stop laugh/cry.

Madness Restitution Prev. Madness Restitution Prev.

good i guess

According to me the music did not fit, nothing new really. Its the same Backgrounds from Madness Inundation but i guess everyone has to start somewhere, goodluck.

Atgod88 responds:

Yeah, I don't really have any talent to make my own stuff, there are three ideas I have and hopefully when I finally stop being lazy I will try to make the one that is original.

Madness Capitation II Madness Capitation II

Pretty good!

Well, sadly i didnt find any scene without a bug, but i did see the fucking improvement dude, woah, ur fucking getting better! great work, was long, but i didn't found anything new actually, mostly just killing. from watching the last scene i do look forward to captation 3.

Ultimate Madness Creator Ultimate Madness Creator

Entertaining :3

and its got my fav music! nice scene creator man, its got all stuff, but the music seems like it has'nt time to finish, when like the half music has gone, it restarts, but its awesome, nice work dude.

Clatform responds:

ty :B

Make a Madness Character Make a Madness Character

i cant really make a madness guy

because you made some and krinkels other, you should just add some little details and diffirent kinds of hats, feets, belts, bodies, glasses, and such, not the ones that have been used. also, a light saber? lol.
and no rotation, maby should fix that. and some heads are smaller than some.
1 for the effort, try to make them more like XRoadKillX's scene creators.

Madness 5 Scene Creator Madness 5 Scene Creator

Amazing

HappyFaic! Cooal dude! But one question, why cant i Rotate? Well keep up the good work XRoadKillX. Cooool

Exploding Moon Exploding Moon

Amazing

this is rly amazing for a first try, i hope u will make more of these.

Sunshaft - Madness ICCOTD2 pre Sunshaft - Madness ICCOTD2 pre

Amazing shit.

that is fucking Epic! great remix Sunshaft, this is one of the best i've ever heard!

Jazzy Breakbeat Jazzy Breakbeat

sounds kinda like cockroaches

awesome track dude, really enjoyed. keep up the amazing work dude! fucking amazing.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!

Nice Fire Nice Fire

Let the Madness Consume You Let the Madness Consume You

rhunyc

rhunyc, holy fuck man, this is fucking amazing! fucking best piece of art i've ever seen! you should be proud, u are made to do these artworks. this is amazing! i fucking hope u will make more of these awesome artworks. just cant believe this! you have all of the characters in the artwork too, damn rhunyc, this is just fucking amazing!

God i wish there was a 7/5

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks man I appreciate the overly generous comment...

I don't believe it's that great, but I appreciate that you think so. :)

Thank you.

Madness Day 2010 Madness Day 2010

dude this is just,

this is just too god damn amazing dude, ur a fucking amazing artist.